Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

Other AW drabbles

elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Other AW drabbles Empty Other AW drabbles

Post by elanya 06/02/12, 07:00 pm

K is for Kallista

Jacinthe told him over dinner about the charity she was organizing, a defiant look in her eye. But he was certainly not about to challenge her. "Of course, I'm sure it will be appreciated."

"When Miss Kallista told me about her project, I realized I still had more to offer than my efforts immediately following the disaster."

Vedran nodded, then paused. "Kallista? Kallista Sinsinger?" She'd never mentioned the Tiefling before, but it did make sense.

"Yes," was the only answer she gave, backed by a stern look that dissuaded him from prying any further, or mentioning their common connection again.

Last edited by elanya on 10/02/12, 01:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Other AW drabbles Empty Re: Other AW drabbles

Post by elanya 06/02/12, 07:01 pm

P is for Piercing (Show me your Teeth)

Eyebrow? Lip? Tzesira had definitely discounted her nose, but was still settling on exactly where she would get her new piercing. Definitely somewhere visible, or there would hardly be much point, really. It was a shame she hadn't been able to get a matched set, but it would make a good enough story on its own.

On the sewer-rout earlier that morning, she'd eventually tired of the others' attempts to make nice. She'd glowered menacingly at the captive. "Tell us where to find your fucking friends, dead thing, or I'll tear out your fucking fangs and wear them as jewellery."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/02/12, 07:03 pm

T is for Teething

Macen was typically a sweet-tempered boy, but teething turned him in to a wailing monster. Nothing settled him at all, and his discomfort and sore mouth meant that feeding him was a challenge. Especially when he was careless about the few teeth he’d already cut. Marys had resigned herself to another restless night when the door opened quietly behind her.

Whatever else she might think of her employer, Lord Vedran was a devoted father in his way, and had a magic touch when it came to calming his son’s crying fits. Resigned, she handed Macen over without a word.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 09/02/12, 09:13 pm

N is for No

His father had been working for a very long time. This wasn't unusual, but things were different these days. He didn't like to rest, but when he did lie down he did so for longer than he ever had before, and often didn't get up until Roscoe prodded him. The resting seemed to help him function better.

His father took a sip of the tea Roscoe had set beside him, spitting it out instantly.

"No, Roscoe, that's salt, not sugar!" He got slowly out of his chair. "You should know better."

Roscoe did, but hoped he might go lie down.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 10/02/12, 12:43 pm

V is for Velvet

Vedran had offered her his arm on the way to the carriage, and she'd taken it dutifully. He was dressed for the party in Elomeni style, wearing a velvet coat she hadn't seen before. Once they were settled, she caught herself absently caressing his arm.

There was an awkward moment when she realized that of course he'd noticed, but he smiled.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes," she answered, "It's very soft." Jacinthe leaned in close so that the driver wouldn't overhear, and added, just for him, "Like a pelt, my pet."
    He flushed brightly, and she resumed her careless stroking.

Last edited by elanya on 20/02/12, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 20/02/12, 10:20 pm

I is for Insomnia

When it came to fucking, Tzesira thought she'd figured out a good balance between dealing with her friend's difficult past and having a good time. But tonight things were getting a little awkward again and she wasn't really sure what she could do without making Kay either sad or pissed off.

The thing was, tonight they'd gotten a little drunk before winding up back at the barracks. They'd had their fun... And then Kallista had curled up around her and promptly fallen asleep. Patience wearing, she tried again to untangle the Tiefling's tail from her legs without waking her up.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 02/03/12, 12:26 am

R is for Regret

Beryl caught her friend’s roaming hand and gave it a squeeze as she leaned back against the taller woman. “Oh Alia…. Once again you are waaay drunker than me.”

“I know!” She leaned in closer, whispering loudly into the dwarf’s ear so she could be heard over Brenn and Vedran’s inebriated recital of Nerathi drinking songs. “You have more wine an’ we’ll be in for some fun, hmmm?”

She sighed. “I told you – that’s all over now.”

Unexpectedly, Alia embraced her in a tight hug. “Just don’t you leave me behind, Beryl!”

Beryl hugged her back. “Don’t worry, I won’t.”
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 20/11/12, 08:47 pm

A short A/V drabble for the fan flashworks challege 'Interruptions':
    Title: Memories of Yeshual
    Fandom: Adventure World
    Rating: G
    Words: 100
    Summary: Vedran wants to share his old memories with Aleyn, but he would rather make some new ones...

Memories of Yeshual
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 19/12/12, 06:52 pm

An Agizul drabble for the fan flashworks challenge "Season". I *will* finish writing Seasons, at some point! This takes place some indeterminate amount of years later, though.

Title: Don't Look Back
    Fandom: Adventure World
    Rating: PG
    Length: 100
    Notes/Warnings: Slavery and implicit issues of power and consent.

Don't Look Back
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Other AW drabbles Empty New Home

Post by elanya 31/05/13, 09:41 pm

A random prompted drabble about A/V/A's kids in the new home:

It was okay when Daddy-Aleyn had sat with her and told her stories until she fell asleep. But when she woke up and didn't remember where she was, it was a little scary.

"Mhireen?"

"'M here."

He sounded like he wasn't quite awake. Saiya felt better that he was there, only he was supposed have his own room.

"What are you doing here?"

"I didn't want you to be alone." He sounded mostly brave, but Saiya wasn't fooled.

"Okay," she said, climbing out of bed. "Let's find Macen, too." Taking her brother's hand, she ventured out into the unfamiliar hall.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Other AW drabbles Empty Induction

Post by elanya 05/06/13, 12:12 pm

A little Aleyn drabble for the fan_flashworks prompt "Dangling".

Induction

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 11:45 am