Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

5 posters

OMGHI2U

elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

OMGHI2U - Page 2 Empty Re: OMGHI2U

Post by elanya 04/03/13, 12:59 am

--I'll pass that along. Do you know if this is connected to anything else - the forces massing in the elemental chaos?

-Ved
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 11/03/13, 09:50 pm

27 Ater (afternoon)

It's Vedran's birthday today (everyone say something nice for him!) and he and Ardith are having their engagement ceremony too, right about now actually. So I figured I had some time to update the book. Oh well, Brenn and Beryl and Thru and everyone are taking me out for dinner tonight, which is really sweet of them. And I think Brenn said something about getting me hammered, which is slightly more worrying...

Things are going okay here on the homefront. Cael and I are working on making enough holy water and incendiary devices to equip an army. Thru is busy talking to the Iounians to try and get some support from them, and everyone else is basically continuing on with training or getting supplies or trying to get political support. Vedran says that is going well, that we probably have about 2/3 of what we need. Give us enough time and we'll manage it, I hope.

Oh, and Kallista, Tavya wanted us to say 'hi' for her, and she misses you and hopes you get home soon. So... do that, okay? I want my little sister to be happy.

- Aleyn
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 11/03/13, 10:25 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEDRAN! I hope we can come see you soon so Del and I can bake you a cake!

Tell Tavya that I miss her too and that I'll try to get home as soon as possible. Tomorrow we plan to make a sneaky incursion into the cult compound East of here, so hopefully we'll find something helpful without having to beat people up for it for once. Anyway, give her a hug for me and tell her that I'll take her out for seafood as soon as I get back. I know how much she loves oysters. She says they're an aphrodisiac, whatever that means.

Also, give Brenn a big kiss for me when you see him! Make sure he's keeping the bed warm for me. Love you guys!

-K-
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 19/03/13, 10:16 am

Well, shit... THAT could have been more subtle. Someone remind me to buy Hewalna some boots of elvenkind or something for a solstice present. At least we stopped them from alerting any of their allies. Hopefully. I just hope this place has what we came for. Razz

-K-

P.S. T says to mention that the crazy bitch from the Elemental Chaos is here. She's the one they were gonna go warn. Tasane, I think it was? Anyway, yeah. Fun times.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 22/03/13, 11:55 am

[29? Ater?]

Thanks for letting us know - I haven't heard Aleyn swear in a while. I'm glad you're all alright, but please be very careful!

I have some more information too, and it isn't good news. The Geyr Hextor have set themselves up in Nachtur, and have been organizing the demons for their own ends. Agyness - if you're not already there, please be careful. I don't know what, if anything, they know about our plans at this point. They not only know about the stones and at least the true location of one of them, but they want to use them to widen the rift, likely to try and bring Kossuth through, if not at least their massed forces from the Elemental Chaos.

The bright spot here is that we are also going to have backup if we need it, at Nachtur, to keep them from winning. But it is going to be backup we don't have a firm control of, and from sources that aren't going to share our ultimate political agenda. If we need them, they'll be there, but we hopefully won't.

I really want to know how the Geyr Hextor is getting their information - how they knew about the stones in the first place. There is clearly some link with Melech Damakos's research, since all of this started up around the same time. Sorrow, Jacyn - absolutely anything you can tell me about any of the people he was working with, or any of the information you had to work with to secure the original fake stone would be really helpful. We can try and meet up if you don't want to do it all here.

-Vedran, who doesn't even want to know what time it is right now
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 23/03/13, 12:11 am

Actually - what were you trying to get? Who was going to warn Tasane? Warn her about what?

And... do you think the stone is still safe with you?

-Vedran

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 09:15 am