Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

2 posters

Talking it out

Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Talking it out - Page 2 Empty Re: Talking it out

Post by Curtana 26/06/13, 08:49 pm

"Fine, whatever stupid war game, I don't care enough to tell the difference... anyway, that's not the point! I- I just mean, Noah's over here a lot, and you guys talk all the time, and..." She trailed off, uncertain how to finish.
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 26/06/13, 09:09 pm

"What?" David asked, "You think I want him to know my little sister has a crush on him? As if."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 26/06/13, 09:16 pm

"If I did - and I'm not saying I do - just don't act all weird about it, that's all. You don't have to be all overprotective and stuff. I mean, he's still just Noah, like you said."
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 26/06/13, 09:27 pm

"Just Noah is enough, even without him going Cujo once a month." David said seriously, "I've been his friend since grade school. He's a good guy, but I've seen how he is around girls sometimes. Besides, he's older than you. I'm just trying to look out for you, Maddie."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 26/06/13, 09:38 pm

"Yeah, well... you're older than Addie and apparently that's okay," Madison said stubbornly. "I just mean, I'm almost 16, I don't always need you looking out for me... in some situations, at least. I can look out for myself, I'm not going to do anything stupid." Her expression softened slightly. "It's kind of sweet that you care, though."
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 26/06/13, 09:53 pm

"That's... different..." He said, although even he knew it was a stretch, "Besides, I'm your older brother. Maybe when you're retired I'll stop being protective of you. Until then, you're kinda out of luck, kiddo."

He sighed and dropped the motor onto the ground.

"This is hopeless. I don't even know what most of these wires and things do. I think maybe the beast is finally dead."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 26/06/13, 10:47 pm

"Good, then maybe Dad will finally accept it's time to buy one that wasn't built in the Dark Ages." She kicked the broken piece of machinery, which sputtered once and then lay still. "And, it means I get out of doing the trimming today! Have fun with the lawn mower," she grinned, turning to head back inside.
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 27/06/13, 08:25 am

"Wait, what?" David asked as his sister practically skipped to the back door of the house. As it closed behind her he looked around himself at the scattered pieces of weed wacker and the still uncut grass.

"What just happened?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 09:15 am