Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

2 posters

Senor Sam's Serious Discussions

Josh
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Senor Sam's Serious Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Senor Sam's Serious Discussions

Post by Josh 29/06/13, 06:30 am

Noah gave a short shake of his head, acknowledging defeat.

"Suit yourself, man."

He gave David a teasing grin.

"So, instead, you're going to stay home looking at a book you can't read?"
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Senor Sam's Serious Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Senor Sam's Serious Discussions

Post by tuck 29/06/13, 06:35 am

David shrugged.

"Well, when you put it that way it sounds kinda pathetic, but yeah, pretty much. That and Warcraft. My guild is planning a raid that night. What about you? You planning on hooking up with anyone at the party, or just cruising?"
    Josh
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh 29/06/13, 11:34 pm

"I didn't have anyone in mind," Noah responded, mostly convincingly. "That doesn't mean I won't hookup, just hadn't planned ahead."

He gave a thoughtful expression.

"Hmm, maybe I should. New year, this party sets the tone. You know?"

He raised an eyebrow at David.

"Well, you do know, you just don't care," he said with a grin.
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 30/06/13, 12:00 am

"Pretty much."

David grinned.

"Anyway, just be careful, whatever you do. And if you could... keep an eye on Maddie? She kinda told me off this morning for being too protective. I mean, I know she can take care of herself, but still. I'd feel better knowing you're looking out for her."

David took a drink of his soda nonchalantly, but inside he was smiling. He knew his friend well enough to know that just a little bit of guilt would be a pretty strong motivator.
    Josh
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh 30/06/13, 12:19 am

"Yeah man, sure," Noah said, looking solemn. He considered opening up the topic of Maddie dating, but it didn't seem like the time.

"I've still gotta say, if you're so concerned about it, the best way to keep an eye on Maddie would be, you know, actually going to the party," Noah said with a smirk.

tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 30/06/13, 09:11 am

David sighed. Well that may have backfired somewhat. David could see that Noah wasn't going to give up his quest to get David out and about without making at least some kind of headway.

"Ok, look, I'll think about it. I make no promises. Anyway, why is it always so important to you that I go to these things? Can't I just stay home and rot away in my bedroom in peace?"
    Josh
    Josh
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Josh 30/06/13, 09:27 am

"Dude, we've been friends forever, and I hate having to make a choice between hanging out with you and hanging out with the team."

"You're my friend, and this party is going to be fun, and I think there are people who will be there you might like if you weren't so determined to hate them. So you should try to stop being a little bitch and talk to people in front of you instead of over a headset mic."

Noah leaned forward, a little agitated.

"Dude, you can obsess over whether Addie might like you, or you can actually give it a shot and find out. She's hot, sure, but you seem like you could be her type, and you're not bad looking, man."

Noah gave David a look of utter frustration.

"No homo," he said, slumping back in the booth.

tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 30/06/13, 09:37 am

This time it was David's turn to feel guilted.

"Ok, yeah. Maybe you're right. I don't know. It's just... those things always make my skin crawl, you know? Like I see all those people and I just freak out. I don't know what it is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 10:24 am