Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

2 posters

Date Night II: River of Fear

tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Date Night II: River of Fear - Page 3 Empty Re: Date Night II: River of Fear

Post by tuck 17/09/13, 04:46 pm

David opened his eyes with a start.

"Ah! Gnome!" he gasped, scooting backward.

He looked around blearily and realized where he was and who was shaking him.

"Gnoooooommmmmister Carpenter... No, Mr. Carpenter, I wasn't... I mean... I... we weren't... I... jeez, i must have fallen asleep."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 17/09/13, 04:52 pm

Reggie laughed, and shook his head. "Didn't think you were, kiddo. Your dad called, though, and he wants you to head on home." He picked up the long-forgotten soup bowl on his way out, chuckling.

Addie, blinking blearily, blushed as her dad left the room. "I'll walk you out," she said quickly, getting up to pull on some PJ pants over her boxers.
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 17/09/13, 05:50 pm

"Shit..." David muttered when Addie's dad had left. He picked up his phone from where Mr. Carpenter had left it for him on the bed.

"It's almost 10:30. Man, I am so dead."

He noticed Addie stretching her legs to pull on a pair of PJs and paused to watch her appreciatively. He smiled.

"You know, sometimes I don't believe how lucky I am. I kinda feel like all this is a dream I'm gonna wake up from any minute."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 18/09/13, 11:28 pm

Addie turned, grinning, and pointed at his lap. "Well, I guess we know what kind of dream it is?"
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 19/09/13, 08:40 am

David blushed furiously but grinned at her.

"What, are you saying you never get those kind of dreams?"
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 19/09/13, 03:38 pm

Addie reddened. "I decline to answer, on the grounds that it may incriminate me." Leaning forward to press a quick kiss to his lips, she ran one hand down his chest to his stomach, hesitating there.

"Would you, um, do something? For me, later?"
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 19/09/13, 03:46 pm

David grinned, happy to finally be able to turn the tables and make her blush.

"Anything," he said, hands still on her sides.
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 19/09/13, 04:00 pm

"Will you, um..." she bit her lip, "Would you think of me, later? And then, um..." her face was flaming red, and her gaze somewhere near his chin. "Then, maybe, you could... tell me about it. On skype or something."
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 19/09/13, 04:25 pm

For a moment David furrowed his brow, trying to figure out what exactly Addie meant by that. A moment later he turned a deep shade of red to match her.

"Oh... um... I... yeah. Yes. Of course. I mean... if you're ok with that."

He didn't tell her that he already Thought about her all the time.
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 19/09/13, 04:57 pm

"Okay, well, um... okay! Yeah, I... " she smiled a little, and flashed a glance to his eyes. "I think I'd like that."

Stepping back, she ran her fingers through her hair - ow again! - made a face, and gestured grandly towards the door. "So, let's get you home before that murdering happens, right?"
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 19/09/13, 06:18 pm

"Heh... Yeah. I guess."

At the porch step he stopped and kissed her once more, long and deeply.

"I'll see you online..." he said with a grin when they finally parted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 10:24 am