Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

2 posters

Furthering Madison's education

Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Furthering Madison's education Empty Furthering Madison's education

Post by Curtana 05/09/13, 06:44 pm

Madison had finally caught up on all the homework she had been putting off while they were working on the play, and there wasn't anything weird going on right at this exact moment, which was... kind of boring, actually. And it seemed like everyone was busy - David and Addie were out together, Celia had dance practice, and although she'd been texting a bit with Noah earlier, he had some kind of family stuff he had to do after dinner.

She scrolled through the contacts on her phone and hesitated for a moment before texting Lil.

"Hey, u doing anything?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Furthering Madison's education Empty Re: Furthering Madison's education

Post by elanya 05/09/13, 06:55 pm

Lil didn't hear her phone chirp right away over the music, but her fingers needed a break anyway, and she grabbed it when she heard it chirp again, surprised to see a message from Maddy, and that it didn't appear to have anything to to with any weirdness going on.

"lol no just practicing guitar stuff."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 05/09/13, 07:20 pm

Madison arched an eyebrow - she hadn't known Lil even played guitar.  It was weird how much they had gone through together without really knowing a lot about one another in some ways.  Maybe it would be good to do something about that...

"cool - u want to hang out or something? its quiet (maybe 2 quiet lol)"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 05/09/13, 08:06 pm

"lol yeah U wanna come over?"

Lil wasn't really sure how much she and Maddison had in common - she didn't think much, but who knew?
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 05/09/13, 09:31 pm

"ok Ill be over soon"

The walk to Lil's house was short, fortunately since it was on the chilly side, and a little while later, Madison was ringing her doorbell. She really didn't know what to expect from Lil's house, or her family - maybe everything would be all gothy or something. Or maybe that was just Lil...
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 05/09/13, 09:59 pm

"It's for me!"

Lil raced down the stairs when she heard the bell, hitting the floor just as her dad glanced up her way, one hand on the door handle. He looked curious - it obviously wasn't Addie, who would usually just come in through the back patio, but shrugged and turned to head back towards the kitchen.

Lil pulled open the door. She was still wearing a longsleeve black t-shirt, but over dark purple plaid flannel pj bottoms. She smiled hesitantly at Maddy.

"Uh. Hi! Come in?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 05/09/13, 10:16 pm

Madison stepped inside, glancing around curiously. "Hi," she said with a somewhat shy smile in return. "Um, I brought some chips, since I wasn't sure what you wanted to do... I figured eating is always good, though."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 05/09/13, 10:26 pm

"Oh, yeah, thanks. Snacks are good! We have sodas and other stuff too. I figured maybe we could watch something, I dunno. Dad has pretty much ever DVD ever though."

Lil ushered Maddy inside, through the hall and into the living room. As she'd said, there was an extensive library of movies and shows along one of the sidewalls, and an enormous wall mounted TV to watch them on.

"Too bad it's too cold, or we cold have gone swimming or something."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 05/09/13, 10:39 pm

"Oh, you have a pool, that's awesome! Maybe another time, when it's warm again. That might not be for a few months, though..."

Madison looked along the shelf of DVDs, her eyes wide. At first glance it looked like a lot of boy movies, as far as she figured. Action, sci fi - David would probably love the collection. "I... really have no idea where to start," she said. "If there's something you think would be fun, I'm fine with whatever, really. Uh, well, maybe not something that's super gory and violent, but anything else is cool."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/09/13, 06:13 pm

Lil considered, glancing from the collection then back to Maddy. There had to be some kind of common ground. Well, there were always the classics...

"Have you seen Labyrinth?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/09/13, 06:58 pm

"Is that the thing with muppets or something?" Madison wasn't sure if it might be a kids' movie, but that wouldn't be so bad even if it was. "I've never seen it, but we could watch that, sure," she said with a smile.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/09/13, 06:59 pm

Lil smirked, pulling the DVD off the shelf. "Yeah, it stars muppets, Jennifer Connolly, and David Bowie's crotch. It's amazing."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/09/13, 07:05 pm

"Well okay then!" Madison grinned.

They settled in on the couch to watch the movie, chips and sodas in hand. Madison was a bit bemused at first, but soon found she was enjoying it greatly. Lil seemed more amused by watching her watch it for the first time - clearly she'd seen it dozens of times before, and knew all the lines by heart.

"Wow, you really weren't kidding about David Bowie's crotch," Madison remarked, sometime around the 'Dance Magic Dance' song.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/09/13, 07:07 pm

"Yeah, I know. It's entrancing, isn't it... you just can't look away. How can a man with that much hairspray and makeup be so hot?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/09/13, 07:16 pm

"The hair I'm not quite so sure about - maybe that only works for David Bowie. But some guys look good with makeup," Madison said with a smile. "Like, eyeliner and stuff, anyway."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/09/13, 08:06 pm

"Oh, yeah, totally hot," Lil agreed, honestly kind of surprised. "I wouldn't have thought that was your thing. But you should definitely make Noah wear eyeliner. Maybe gold eyeliner, like Lenny Kravitz in the Hunger Games."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/09/13, 08:12 pm

"Ooh!" Madison's eyes widened. "I wish I'd thought of that for Halloween and suggested it to him. Although his cowboy costume was pretty good too." She smiled. "Tight pants, anyway."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/09/13, 08:15 pm

Lil waved a hand dismissively. "I mean, like, yeah, but... butt.. he is always in super tight pants anyway isn't he? For football? Like, isn't half the point of being a cheerleader to oggle butts? I mean, that's what I always figured."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/09/13, 08:33 pm

"Yeah, but... I mean, no, that's not the point... not really, anyway," Madison replied, blushing a bit. "During practice and games we're pretty busy a lot of the time. You might as well say half the point of playing football is to get to look at the cheerleaders in short skirts."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/09/13, 09:42 pm

Lil snorted. "Well, isn't it? Well, I mean. Unless you're, like... Brad and Alex. They're probably in it for the butts too."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/09/13, 09:48 pm

Madison giggled. "Well, they get a lot closer to them than we do! I mean, than I do - I don't know about some of the other girls. I mean... well, maybe a bit closer more recently, but ... not that close! Yet, anyway." She shrugged, looking back at the movie, a bit embarrassed.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/09/13, 09:58 pm

Lil side-eyed Maddy. "You haven't even touched his butt? Really?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/09/13, 10:05 pm

"Oh, uh... over pants, yeah," Madison stammered nervously. "And... over underpants. That sounds funny," she added with a giggle, trying (and mostly failing) to cover her own awkwardness around this subject. "But not like... under underpants?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 06/09/13, 10:46 pm

"How's he been with that stuff? Like, I like Noah and all, but he has a rep, ya know?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/09/13, 11:01 pm

"Uh, good? I mean, I think good? He's really sweet and he's not trying to hurry me or anything..." She gave a shy smile. "It's really nice, at least when we can get time alone together and nothing's trying to kill us or anything. I... I'd like more chances, to do more, but I get kind of nervous sometimes..." She eyed Lil. "I think he'd like to do more. I mean, I know he would. But he hasn't said anything like... Upset or disappointed or anything, you know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 11:45 am