Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

5 posters

Information Superhighway!

elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Information Superhighway! Empty Information Superhighway!

Post by elanya 06/12/14, 01:15 pm

I am making this to have a place to collect random information - things like conversations that are important but might not be scenes, just like "I want to make sure to tell X about Y". This lets us have a place that Julie can check should she need to keep track of stuff.

So to start off:

Denise is definitely telling Ander that The Genereux had been in the new world, and thus whatever was i the box was probably from there

She is also definitely tellinl Mikel about the zombie rat, in case he wants to do something with that or pass it up the Channel chain.
    Longpig
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Information Superhighway! Empty Re: Information Superhighway!

Post by Longpig 21/12/14, 02:34 pm

So, between now and next session, I want to spend some time hanging around the Shambles trying to discreetly get info on those dudes who took Vairon. Like if anyone has seen them around before/since, or anything at all. Maybe if I'm really lucky then some hobo sleeping on the street might have seen stuff go down, or remember something pertinent, idk. Also if anyone's seen Nycky around there besides just the morning when we found V.

I have the trait Friends in Low places, which hopefully should help (1/2 the time to gather info in lower quarters, ppl there 1 step closer to helpful)!
    Genevriel
    Genevriel
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Genevriel 07/01/15, 11:26 pm

Gen will swing by the cabaret whenever she leaves Dorien's flat and pass on the message that he won't be at work that night. She'll go to work, though. Can't really justify another night off, but Uncle Jerard and Dorien will be in her thoughts!
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 16/03/15, 02:15 pm

Denise is deeeeefinitely telling Ander everything Hettie told her about the Super Sekrit Gubermint(???) Cyborg Project.
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 28/03/15, 10:40 am

Julie, what is Dorien able to find out about the fungus that he and Misery recovered? Mostly I wanted to know what he would learn from studying it for a while. Whether it was a natural mutation or magical, where it might have come from, what effects it might have, can it be cultivated, whether it might have any recreational applications, etc...
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 28/03/15, 10:52 pm

Dorien is probably still analyzing the fungus's longer-term characteristics (like whether it could be cultivated, etc.) but he can determine on a fairly short examination that it is more likely to have harmful applications than enjoyable ones. It doesn't seem familiar to him as far as being a locally-occurring substance or one that's related to fungi he's examined before. He believes it is more likely to be magically-created than natural.

In examining the other substances he collected from the site, he believes the trees are also not natural (although not poisonous or otherwise having a physical affect on humans) and that in general there is something weird about that whole area.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 19/04/15, 04:42 pm

Denise is telling Mikel *everything* about the mushroom farm, for him to take back to the channels, or if he wants he can take her to tell them herself :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 09:15 am