Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

3 posters

Mobsters? In *my* fancy party?

elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Mobsters?  In *my* fancy party? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mobsters? In *my* fancy party?

Post by elanya 05/02/15, 03:56 pm

"Errr!" Denise blinked, caught briefly off guard. But then she beamed. "Aww thanks, that'd be swell!" She flashed a smile at Zola, offering her a "Catch ya later!" before winding her way back to her table, drinks, and Bright, in tow.
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Mobsters?  In *my* fancy party? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mobsters? In *my* fancy party?

Post by Curtana 05/02/15, 04:10 pm

Ander looked up to see Denise and, of all people, Bright Rionet carrying their drinks over to the table. He'd spotted the nobleman there earlier, of course, but he hadn't really expected to chat with him. It was always a little strange - Bright was the same age as him, blond like him, and he knew the house genealogies could trace back precisely how they were related even if he wasn't solid on the details. It was like looking into what his life could have been like, if his grandparents had been less traditional, if they'd accepted the title that family stories said they'd been offered after the Emergence...

"Hi, my name's Bright, and I'll be your waiter this evening," Bright said with a charming smile.

"Don't tell me we have to tip you," Ander replied with a matching grin that only felt slightly forced.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 05/02/15, 04:29 pm

Denise set down the drinks she was carrying, hesitating a second and putting the one whiskey down in front of Ralf. She wasn't sure that was right, but it seemed better, somehow, since Bright and Ander seemed to know each other a little. "He bought be a drink too!" She slipped into her own seat, still grinning - maybe that was whatever was in the cherry blossom. "Well, me 'n Zola."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 05/02/15, 04:36 pm

Ander fought back an instinctual 'you don't get to buy drinks for my people, I buy the drinks for my people' reaction, knowing it was stupid. Might as well take the money if he was willing to shell it out. "That was nice of him," he said instead, smiling to Denise. She and Helgea seemed to be having fun, and honestly that was half of what he'd hoped for in fast-talking his way in here.

Bright set the whiskey down in front of him, and passed Denise back her colourful drink. "There you go, miss," he said with a bow.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 05/02/15, 05:53 pm

"Thank you sir!" Denise took another sip almost immediately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 10:25 am