Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

2 posters

In the arms of the lethal temptress

Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

In the arms of the lethal temptress Empty In the arms of the lethal temptress

Post by Curtana 03/03/15, 01:15 pm

It sure wasn't how Nycki had expected her night to end, but right at the moment she couldn't bring herself to think too hard about what it all meant, or was going to mean. She had Hettie beside her again, and something inside her heart that had felt aching and raw was... maybe not all healed up, but starting on its way.

"You goin' to sleep, baby?" she asked quietly, nuzzling against Hettie's neck, breathing in the familiar scent of her hair.
    Longpig
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

In the arms of the lethal temptress Empty Re: In the arms of the lethal temptress

Post by Longpig 03/03/15, 06:09 pm

"Mm. Maybe..." Hettie murmured. "My head's still spinnin'." This wasn't what she had anticipated either, when she'd planned out this evening in her head. There had been a lot more shouting, and sometimes shooting, in her imagined scenarios. But Nycki was always full of surprises. She smiled in the low light, and pulled her lover close.
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

In the arms of the lethal temptress Empty Re: In the arms of the lethal temptress

Post by Curtana 03/03/15, 11:07 pm

Nycki embraced her again, unable to resist smirking a little. "Yeah, an' you never even finished your drink. I just got magic fingers."
    Longpig
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig 04/03/15, 04:17 pm

"Too fuckin' right... I kinda don't *want* to sleep though." She had a feeling that in the morning this was all going to seem a hell of a lot more complicated, and she wanted to put that off at least a little longer.
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 04/03/15, 04:45 pm

"You got someplace you gotta get to?" Nycki teased, brushing Hettie's hair back from her face for another kiss.
    Longpig
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig 04/03/15, 05:06 pm

"Just work... but that's not 'til the afternoon. Although Denise might lose her shit if she don't see me before then." She had told her niece that if she didn't show up at the cabaret, that she should go talk to Ander, and see that Korisse's note got delivered to Tatiane... So she'd need to make sure she wasn't a second late for her shift. "Don't take it personal like, but I told her I was gonna do somethin' stupid tonight." She smirked a little between light kisses.
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 05/03/15, 03:02 pm

"As long as you didn't say someone stupid, we're good," Nycki teased. "I can't really argue if you say that this ... all this... is pretty damn foolish."
    Longpig
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig 05/03/15, 09:24 pm

"Well... we'll figure it out." Hettie said stubbonly. "Everything don't always have to make sense all the time."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 06/03/15, 11:12 am

"So... there's gonna be somethin' to figure out?" Nycki asked uncertainly. "Or is this a one time deal, an' we go back to our regular lives after?"
    Longpig
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig 06/03/15, 08:50 pm

"Well... I mean..." She hesitated a moment. She knew things would be tricky with Annyck's job, but she wasn't ready to give up yet - not when she'd only just discovered there might be something still here to hold onto. But... "What do *you* want?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 08/03/15, 02:45 pm

"Babe, I don't have a fucking clue," Nycki said with a sigh.  "Things with Tana are... they're okay, I guess, but I wasn't ever gonna spend the rest of my life with her, an' we both knew that.  I dunno what that'd mean for... a lot of things really.  Work bein' the big one."  She gave Hettie a look. "You ain't gotta know about that stuff, but ... if you're figurin' maybe we give this a go again, there'll be parts you won't be able to avoid."
    Longpig
    Longpig
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Longpig 09/03/15, 02:18 pm

"I 'magine so... But actually, there is somethin' I *do* wanna know. What were you doin' there when they fished out that bell bottom?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 12/03/15, 04:17 pm

Nycki grimaced, sighing. "Part of keeping up on what the mobs are doin'. Someone washes up like that, gotta find out if it's one or another group bumpin' each other off. That one, though... somethin' felt off about it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 08:36 am