Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

2 posters

Monumental decisions

Genevriel
    Genevriel
    Demigod
    Demigod

Monumental decisions Empty Monumental decisions

Post by Genevriel 23/09/15, 08:13 pm

Gen arrived home just in time to wash up before supper with her aunt and uncle. While the vehicle was stationary at bus stops, she'd taken the time to carefully transcribe Madds' work contact information for her aunt.

After dinner as she sat and did her best to socialize with Jerard and Sylvise, she told them a little about her afternoon rendezvous and then passed Tante Sylvise the slip of paper torn from her 'Beverages Book', as she thought of it these days.

Maj. Maddox Falgout
             Room 104, Military Justice Building, Imperial Island
             Tel. Palace 4453

"He said he could put you in touch with the right people to organize a monument, if that is something you are still thinking of doing."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Monumental decisions Empty Re: Monumental decisions

Post by Curtana 26/09/15, 12:38 pm

"Oh, thank you, dear," Sylvise said, taking the paper and looking it over.  "Falgout? Is your friend one of the Falgouts? Who are his parents?"
    Genevriel
    Genevriel
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Genevriel 27/09/15, 02:27 pm

Gen had the grace to blush. "I... don't actually know his parents' names. They live here in the Pav, though. And they own a factory. Textiles, I think? He has four sisters. The eldest is named Helen."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 28/09/15, 07:59 pm

"Oh, then his parents must be Rosalie and Lionel Falgout," Sylvise said thoughtfully. "Lionel Falgout is the younger brother of the Duke of Breese."
    Genevriel
    Genevriel
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Genevriel 28/09/15, 10:02 pm

"I guess that makes sense," Gen nodded as she filed away that piece of information. "He told me that his nuclear family doesn't have much property compared to the other Falgouts,  so that's why he joined the military. But he did tell me he had an uncle who raises racehorses. I suppose that might be the Duke of Breese... Do you know Madds' parents? He speculated that you might."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 29/09/15, 08:53 pm

"I've met his mother, and at least some of his sisters, a few times at social events," said Sylvise. "I couldn't claim to know them well, but they are quite respectable ladies. I'm sure that your... friend... must be a lovely gentleman as well." She added a slight emphasis to 'friend' this time, as if considering more thoughtfully what her niece's relationship with such a well-to-do fellow might be.
    Genevriel
    Genevriel
    Demigod
    Demigod

Post by Genevriel 29/09/15, 09:57 pm

"He has his moments," Gen replied. "How was your day? And yours, Oncle Jerard?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 11:13 am