Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

4 posters

Just wanted to let everyone know...

tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Just wanted to let everyone know... Empty Just wanted to let everyone know...

Post by tuck 01/04/10, 09:32 am

...that I will unfortunately no longer be able to play in either game. I know this is sudden, but Cheryl found a better paying position at the University of Chattanooga. Also, she's pregnant and Hastur died of rabies last night... ah, screw it. I suck at April Fools stuff.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Just wanted to let everyone know... Empty Re: Just wanted to let everyone know...

Post by elanya 01/04/10, 10:39 am

Today I discovered I am actually a man, not just a lady with an 'outie' Vagina :V
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Just wanted to let everyone know... Empty Re: Just wanted to let everyone know...

Post by Zari 01/04/10, 12:38 pm

I couldn't resist, guys. I went and bought two dozen more baby chicks, then barbequed them all and ate them. I need the evil points!
    Queenofinsanity6
    Queenofinsanity6
    God
    God

Post by Queenofinsanity6 01/04/10, 01:55 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry guys. I've decided my true calling is modeling, so I'm dropping everything and moving to California to get started. I can't be seen associating with nerds, so this is goodbye!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 01:15 pm