Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

2 posters

Date Night

Queenofinsanity6
    Queenofinsanity6
    God
    God

Date Night Empty Date Night

Post by Queenofinsanity6 27/04/10, 04:47 pm

After all the insanity of the past couple weeks, Nils still couldn't quite believe his luck with Chad. He couldn't think of many people who would take it in stride when they found they were the son of a god without any prexisting weirdness, much less be able to deal with the sudden need to stay close to their boyfriend of a week or two and his friends. And not only was Chad dealing with it, but he seemed to be doing pretty damn well.
    Not to mention he'd been pretty damn heroic saving Nils' life last night. So Nils decided he wanted to spoil his boyfriend tonight. He sent Chad a message during his lunch letting Chad know to keep the evening open, and spent much of the rest of the day working on his plans.
    When Chad's classes wound down for the day, Nils sent Chad another text, letting him know he was waiting to pick him up in the nearest drive. Nils then settled down to wait for his lover.
    ivy91189
    ivy91189
    Scion
    Scion

Date Night Empty Re: Date Night

Post by ivy91189 27/04/10, 05:10 pm

After his classes had ended, Chad returned to the hotel full of curiosity. He really hoped this didn't have anything to do with spiders. When he got to the room, Chad greeted Nils with a hello kiss and asked, "So what's up?"
    Queenofinsanity6
    Queenofinsanity6
    God
    God

Post by Queenofinsanity6 27/04/10, 05:53 pm

Nils beamed at Chad, looking happier and more sober than he'd been in a while. "I'm going to take you out to dinner. A real date, for once. To thank you for taking everything so well, and for saving my life." He gave Chad a hug and a brief kiss. "You're a dream. You ready to be spoiled for the evening?"
    Nils looked almost nervous, and it was fairly obvious that if he had been drinking, it wasn't nearly enough to maintain his normal drunken stupor. He was a bit jittery, but the smile on his face was wide and genuine. He was making a supreme effort to make the evening special.
    ivy91189
    ivy91189
    Scion
    Scion

Post by ivy91189 27/04/10, 06:05 pm

Chad grinned. "Ok but just so you know, I don't put out on the first date."
    Queenofinsanity6
    Queenofinsanity6
    God
    God

Post by Queenofinsanity6 27/04/10, 06:21 pm

Nils busted out laughing, reaching over to put his arm around Chad and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll make sure to remember that when we come back home to sleep in the same bed, poppet."
    Nils steered him out the door and down the hall to the elevator, throwing himself into the simple joy of being on a date with such a wonderful man. "So how's your day been, darling?" He asked as they stepped inside, arm still lightly wrapped around Chad's shoulders.
    ivy91189
    ivy91189
    Scion
    Scion

Post by ivy91189 27/04/10, 06:35 pm

It was nice to have someone who got his humor. His brothers always seemed to miss the sarcasm. "Pretty good. Nothing terrible or out of the ordinary happened. I went to class, and the upperclassmen took the freshmen on a frat shopping trip for polo shirts and aviators. I got three shirts. Purple, teal, and of course another pink. You can never have too many pink polos. How was your day?"
    Queenofinsanity6
    Queenofinsanity6
    God
    God

Post by Queenofinsanity6 28/04/10, 12:45 pm

Nils couldn't help but be a little amused. A group shopping trip? Not even Nils was quite that swishy, he much preferred sewing to shopping. He wouldn't complain, though. Chad looked damn good in those polos.
    At the mention of his day, his smile briefly faltered. "Oh, worked, went to class." He said offhandedly, "Talked to Simon this morning, I knew someone would want to get their say in about last night. It went reasonably well."
    He stole a brief kiss just before the elevator doors slid open. "Do you mind riding Solaris?"
    ivy91189
    ivy91189
    Scion
    Scion

Post by ivy91189 05/05/10, 10:33 am

"No. Where are we going?"
    Queenofinsanity6
    Queenofinsanity6
    God
    God

Post by Queenofinsanity6 05/05/10, 02:30 pm

Nils smiled at his lover warmly as the doors opened. "Oh, just your favorite restaraunt in town."
    He reached for Chad's hand, then paused, a slightly disquieting thought occuring to him. "Wait. Are you out? You are in a fraternity, which does tend to discourage such things. Should I keep displays of affection discrete?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 11:45 am