Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

3 posters

New friends

Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

New friends - Page 2 Empty Re: New friends

Post by Zari 26/06/13, 08:07 pm

Addie rolled her eyes at Lil, and stuck out her tongue. It didn't obscure her blush in the slightest.

Kill - Edward Cullen, because *sPaRkLePiRe*. Marry - Noah, not a troll OR a little bitch. Fuck - Matt, but I'm not happy about it.

Maddison, Noah, Noah-As-The-WolfMan?
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 26/06/13, 09:34 pm

Lil tapped her pen on her chin, making a show of giving the matter great consideration.

Fuck: Noah, because, come on. Kill: Wolf!Noah assuming it leaves regular-Noah intact. And marry Maddison, because she's probably gonna be rich, it would be a blow for civil liberties in this state, and then I will be closer to controlling all the Emerys, mwa ha ha ha ha...

Trent Reznor, David, Chris Hemsworth.
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 26/06/13, 09:59 pm

Addie grimaced - this was a hard one! Eventually, she began to write.

Kill Trent, because I'm pretty sure by this point he could be undead. Marry Chris Hemsworth, becase $$+hot. Fuck David, BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE THAT IS LEFT, not because I want to fuck David!!!

She passed the note over with a stern look at her best friend.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 26/06/13, 10:21 pm

This time, Lil coudln't repress her snicker, which was just loud enough to attract the attention of their teacher, who turned his gaze towards the pair.

"Something amusing, miss Court? Perhaps something on that little note from Miss Carpenter?"

Lil's eyes widened slightly, but she kept her cool. "Um, I was just telling Addie about this really cool prop I was gonna bring in for the Hallowe'en show. This freaky scarecrow thing I found."

Mr. Shoepke frowned, not entirely convinced, but finally gave in and sighed when Lil didn't seem about to reverse her story despite his very best Disapproving Teacher Look. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but try to contain it to the subject at hand. Which, I believe, was the traditions not just of the theatre, but of Ashland High in particular..."

After he was safely re-engaged with his subject, Lil glanced back over at Addie, pointing down at the quick sketch she had made of 'David as Broseph Stalin', mustache and all...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 08:51 am