Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

3 posters

Addie's a Virgin!

elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Addie's a Virgin! Empty Addie's a Virgin!

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 04:26 pm

The girls had been lounging by the pool, but the moment Lil heard her dad's car pull in the driveway she sat up, skipping down to the driveway to meet him.

"Dad!  Addie's never seen Star Wars and I can't find your tapes!"

Mr. Court blinked.  "My tapes?  Those aren't really for watching anymore, Lilith, they're collector's edition.  There's copies of the remastered DVD's though..."

"That's not the *same* dad!"  She looked stricken, and her dad frowned in sympathy.

"I know, the original are really the best.  I wish I'd known you were planning to watch them - I could have hooked you up."  He hesitated before suggesting reluctantly.  "I suppose you could watch in series order, I could get you copies probably by tomorrow or Sunday..."

"Gross, no way.  Daaaad, please?"

"I don't think we even have a VCR that works anymore, sweetie.  Do you know anyone else who might have them?  From Doctor Who club maybe?"

Lil scowled, thinking, and glance back at Addie.

"Well, let me know if you sort it out or if you want me to try and find them for you tomorrow."  he glanced over at Addie and smiled.  "Do you girls want pizza for dinner?"

Last edited by elanya on 29/06/13, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Addie's a Virgin! Empty Re: Addie's a Virgin!

Post by Zari 29/06/13, 04:35 pm

Addie smiled broadly when Mr. Court came in, and it kicked up to 11 when he mentioned pizza. "Yes please! Can we get a Garlic Monster, and a Sweet-n-Hot?" She managed to not even leer, only blushing a little at Mr. Court, thinking that he easily qualified as both.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 04:43 pm

"Sure dad, I'll just get the usual."

Mr. Court nodded as he headed inside the house to make the call, and Lil turned to her friend.

"So what do you want to do about the movies? Someone's got to have them..."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 29/06/13, 04:51 pm

Addie turned back to her friend, and bit her lip. "Well, you seem to want some kinda specific edition, right? Do we know anyone who's nerdy enough to have that particular one? I mean, there's a video library at the B&B, but it's all just my mom's stuff. Do you think they'd have it at the town library?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 04:58 pm

Lil's face turned from thoughtful to sly as Addie spoke up. "Oh. Oh... Oh yes!" She grinned deviously. "I bet ~Daaaaavid~ has them. He's totally the type."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 29/06/13, 05:02 pm

Addie went pale(er). "No. No. Nonononono! You are NOT calling David!" Her face went from stricken to pleading. "Can't we just watch something else? Ginger Snaps? Ginger Snaps Back? Some kinda... non-star-related war movie, or non-war-related star movie? PLEEEEEEASE?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 05:24 pm

"Oh, so you *don't* like him then?  You don't wanna hang out with him outside of weird shit going down, or see what sort of things he's into that aren't stupid lame sports?" She hadn't stopped smirking yet.
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 29/06/13, 05:51 pm

Addie let loose a string of incoherent grumbles, gesturing down at her bathing-suit-clad body and back up again. "I can't watch a movie with a boy like this! Oh god, where did I put my pants?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 05:53 pm

Lil cackled. "They're up in my room. Come on, I have to find his number anyway."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 29/06/13, 06:16 pm

Addie rummaged around in the pile of clothes she habitually left at Lil's, fishing out her brown slacks, white button-down shirt, and her Very Favorite Suspenders. Drying her hair as best she could with a towel, she combed it out and did a quick and dirty braid. Tromping back downstairs in bare feet, she turned in a circle and asked, "Okay, presentable?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 06:21 pm

Lil glanced up from the phone as she finished dialing, tossing Addie a thumb's up and grinning as the phone began to ring.

"Uh, yes, can I please talk to David?" She paused for a moment, and then continued. "Yes sir - tell him it's Addie? Thank you!"
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 29/06/13, 06:38 pm

Addie sat on the edge of the couch, trying not to fidget or bounce, and wondering how they were going to arrange themselves for the least amount of awkward. Oh god, this was happening, this was actually happening!
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 29/06/13, 07:00 pm

"No... I'm not saying that." David slouched in his computer chair, mouse clicking furiously as he guided his Cleric through the Valley of the Four Winds. The only light in the room came from his bright monitor, which illuminated his face and the headset he was talking into.

"Marc, you're not listening... Well then you tell me why she... Deviant Art is NOT a reliable source... yeah... okay, look. Stop. First of all, she's a tomboy. Secondly, she has rainbow colored hair, and thirdly she flew a race to 'Defend Fluttershy's honor'. Now tell me she's not supposed to be gay... I'm not SAYING it's a bad thing!"

"David!" a strong male voice called from downstairs, "Phone!"

"Fuck, hold on... No, dude, I have a call. Look, one... shut up. Stop talking. I'll be right back."

David reached over quickly and snatched up the phone on his desk, his hand away from his keyboard for scant seconds as he switched over.

"Yullow." he said, his attention still focused on the game in front of him.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 07:03 pm

Lil's grin widened when David picked up, even though she could hear the videogame in the background.

"Hey it's Lil. I have an emergency. Do you have the original Star Wars movies?"
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 29/06/13, 07:07 pm

"Lil?" David asked, flinching slightly as his health bar started depleting, "Oh hey. Yeah, of course. You mean the unedited ones, right? I torrented them like.. years ago. I have them burned on DVD somewhere. Why, what's up? Is this like... troll related?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 07:09 pm

"Yeah, the *real* ones.  My dad won't let me use his VHS once and Addie has *NEVER SEEN STAR WARS*.  Emergency.  But no trolls."

Grinning wider now, she flashed Addie another thumbs up.
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 29/06/13, 07:11 pm

Addie collapsed back into the couch cushions, and propped a pillow over her face to hide how red she was getting.
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 29/06/13, 07:14 pm

David's face froze, along with his mouse.

"Addie? You're... gonna be watching Star Wars with Addie?"

Suddenly the screen flashed and his character collapsed, appearing again a moment later as a ghost.

"Fuck!" he said aloud, perhaps louder than he meant to.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 07:18 pm

Lil made a face, pulling the phone away from her ear as David swore loudly. She wasn't completely sure what was going on in that boy's head, but hoped the situation was salvageable. "Well... fuck you too! Are you bringing them over or what?"
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 29/06/13, 07:21 pm

"Oh, shit, no, I'm sorry. That wasn't about you. I just... um... stubbed my toe. So am I just dropping them off or like..." he trailed off, hoping for a different answer.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 07:25 pm

Her grin spread even wider as she looked over at Addie's pillow covered face, nudging her to make sure she was paying attention. "Nah, man, come on over. We're gonna marathon the series, machete order. My dad's ordering pizza. Oh and bring a bathing suit," she added once Addie peeked out from behind the cushion, "in case we wanna take a swim break."
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 29/06/13, 07:29 pm

David felt his heart leap into his throat. "Swim trunks?" he said, not completely processing the words, "Ok. I'll... um... be right over. Oh.. umm... where do you live?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 07:30 pm

"562 Fairview." She smirked, unable to resist. "See ya in a bit, Broseph."
    tuck
    tuck
    God
    God

Post by tuck 29/06/13, 07:32 pm

"Yeah... ok. See ya."

David hung up the phone somewhat numbly and switched back over to his headset.

"Marc. I gotta go... No, shut up. It's an emergency.... Fuck the dungeon, you can find another healer. I gotta go. Bye."

Thirty seconds later he was in his pick-up truck peeling out of the driveway.
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 29/06/13, 07:37 pm

Lil hung up the phone triumphantly. "He's bringing 'em!" She paused, realizing that in her glee she'd forgotten she was still in her swim gear too. "Shit, *I* should probably put on pants. And tell dad. Get the door if he comes, okay?" She hopped up, dashing upstairs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 08:01 am