Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the weekly college station 4th edition D&D game Adventure World

3 posters

GIRL'S NIGHT!

Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

GIRL'S NIGHT! Empty GIRL'S NIGHT!

Post by Zari 14/09/13, 04:48 pm

Addie happy-danced her way up the back patio of Lil's place, oversized sunglasses hiding her as she covertly kept an eye out for Mr. Court. As she let herself in to the house, she shouted "Hey Lil, I'm here!"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

GIRL'S NIGHT! Empty Re: GIRL'S NIGHT!

Post by elanya 14/09/13, 04:53 pm

"Coming!" Lil bellowed down the stairs, bounding down them a few moments later.  "I was trying to download some new stuff to watch when Maddy gets here.  But, like, she hadn't even seen *Labyrinth* so probably any of the classics will do." She gave Addie a Look when she saw the shades. "Also dad isn't leaving work until seven, so you can take your perving glasses off. he said he could pick up some pizza or something on his way back though."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 14/09/13, 05:01 pm

"How can you not have seen Labyrinth??? I mean -- the codpiece! How can you live without that in your life?" Addie shook her head sadly, and laid down her giant bag o' snacks on the coffee table.

"I tried to get a good assortment of salty, sweet, hot, sour, and creamy, so that should last us at least through the first movie." She pushed the glasses up on her head, and grinned unrepentantly. "Also, I'll have you know that there was a wonderful group of folks riding their bikes through the park today, so I'm not just wearing these in case of your dad."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 14/09/13, 05:07 pm

Madison lugged the bag with the bottles of soda up to the front door, and set it down to ring the doorbell. While she might sort of have been hoping Mr. Court would answer, she wasn't disappointed when it was Lil, with Addie close behind her. "Hey, I brought some stuff to drink - I wasn't sure what you liked, so I got some Coke, Sprite, and also a thing of Root Beer if you're into that."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 14/09/13, 05:10 pm

"Score!" Lil waved her inside. "I'll throw it in the fridge, but we have some cold stuff and some ice and shit too. I was just asking Addie if your brother has figured out her perving glasses yet."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 14/09/13, 05:14 pm

Madison laughed. "Man, if she doesn't know she can stare at him all she wants, she hasn't been paying attention. Or you mean for perving on other people?"
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 14/09/13, 05:17 pm

"All of the above, really."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 14/09/13, 05:18 pm

Addie wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "I'm an equal-opportunity perv."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 14/09/13, 05:19 pm

"Well... I think as far as David's concerned, as long as you're perving on him, he's happy," Madison said with a bit of an eyeroll at talking about her brother's love life.
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 14/09/13, 05:26 pm

She laughed. "I'll try to keep the David-talk to a minimum for you, no worries."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 14/09/13, 05:30 pm

Madison shrugged. "Thanks. I mean, it's okay," she said. "I'm glad that you guys are going out, and it's cool and everything, as long as I don't have to hear about like... details."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 14/09/13, 05:34 pm

Addie held up her hands. "No, no, I can totally dig it. Some things man was not meant to know, and the love lives of siblings is definitely in that category." She grinned wickedly. "No matter how smoking hot those siblings might be."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 14/09/13, 05:37 pm

"Well, at least *you* get spared," Lil grumbled at Maddison. "Man, if I have to hear about David's nipples one more time..." She tried not to laugh at the look of horror on Maddy's face, but it was a no go. "Oh man, sorry," she said after she'd recovered. "I just couldn't resist. But we'll be good."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 14/09/13, 05:43 pm

Addie doubled over in laughter, both her embarrassment and lack of oxygen turning her red. "Jesus christ, I told you that in confidence!" Then she turned to Maddie. "Not that-- I mean-- oh, fuck!" She kept laughing, and shook her head.
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 14/09/13, 05:56 pm

"Oh, uh, gross!" Madison couldn't help laughing even through her distinct sense of NOPE. "If we have to talk about David, I'd rather tell you embarrassing stories about when he was a kid or stuff like that. It's way less traumatic. Well, for me."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 14/09/13, 05:57 pm

"Oh, man, yes! Tell us all the good shit! ...Does anyone want a drink or anything?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 14/09/13, 05:59 pm

"Sure, some root beer would be good," Madison grinned. "See, I know I'm safe from retaliation - well, parallel retaliation anyway - because Noah's been friends with David since we were little kids, and he's probably heard all the embarrassing stories about me already. I think he was there for some of them."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 14/09/13, 06:01 pm

"Root beer and embarrassing stories, please!" Addie arranged the hummus variety pack next to the slew of dips and sauces, and lined up the solid snacks around them. "And I'm sure Lil or I can tell you of my derpitude, if you want."
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 14/09/13, 06:06 pm

"Okay," Madison said as they got settled in with some snacks and drinks. "So there was one time when our parents took us to McDonald's, one with a playground, right? And they have a rule there you have to wear socks, but David didn't want to I guess. He was about three, so I was only two, so this is just going off what my dad says. Anyway, he kept taking his socks off, and Mom and Dad kept telling him he had to keep them on if he wanted to play there or else we'd have to go home. So he went up in the big jungle gym part for a while and when he came down the slide, all he was wearing was his socks."
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 14/09/13, 06:34 pm

Addie laughed, and nodded. "Yeah, that... sounds about right. Any dumb stuff from when he was a little older?"
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 14/09/13, 06:36 pm

Madison thought for a minute. "When he was about eight, we were at the grocery store with Mom and she got a box of tampons. I don't think I even knew what they were, or cared, but he was like 'Oh, are those the things you have to stick in your butt when it's your special lady time?' Super-loud, of course, because... kids. We left really fast after that."
    elanya
    elanya
    God
    God

Post by elanya 14/09/13, 06:42 pm

Lil cracked up at that. "Oh, man, your poor mom!"
    Zari
    Zari
    God
    God

Post by Zari 15/09/13, 01:13 pm

Addie carefully kept her mouth shut at that one, remembering her own childhood and a certain superhero who'd used the sticky side of pads to make identity-concealing face masks.
    Curtana
    Curtana
    God
    God

Post by Curtana 15/09/13, 01:16 pm

"Yeah..." Madison occupied herself for a moment with some chips and hummus. "Um, one time he thought he'd help Dad by polishing his car. Except the can of stuff he grabbed out of the garage was spray paint, not spray wax. He got in a lot of trouble for that one."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 09:15 am